Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Wait a minute!



Time is of the essence
Time isn't after us
Time is on my side
Time in a bottle

Time line....>

Time me, clock me, face me!
Time for love
It was
the best of times, the worst of times, a tale of two love birds a tale of four and twenty black birds
baked in a pie...
soaring through the clouds whenever shall they meet?

Wait a minute, wait a minute, oh yeah...
Please, please, please?


I'm feeling a little lighthearted for a change. Cupid's silliness. Pause for refreshment, I can tarry, I'd like to watch and listen as your love unfolds-origami words-exquisite piece of work you are...
I
am
up
for the challenge. Believe you+me. Love?!. Punctuated.
I trust the accuracy of your clockwork, my friend, my secret, your admirer. Love is Actually a many splendored thing.

No comments: