Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Washing my hair

I have to wash my hair.
I also have dentist appointments.
I'm flying out of town
Me too.
I have to clean my house
I don't feel meeting new people.
I'm tired of parties
I'm not looking for a relationship.
I don't need this hassle right now, I'm busy.
I have 583 unread e-mail messages I'm not interested in opening. None of them have anything to do with that man or washing my hair. They are completely immaterial to me.
I actually have boys lining up who want to kiss me.
I send them away.
I'm not interested.
Why bother?
I'm bored.

I'm confused
I'm sad

I
miss
you.

Can anyone recommend a good shampoo?
Nothing works the way it did in South Pacific.
The sun isn't shining
No one is singing and
My hair is tangled and wild
I've got to wash that man right out of my hair.

Oh, good luck with that, Ms. Peach.
Today, life is kind of the pits.

Can't seem to wash that man out of my hair.
Because I simply don't want to.

I'm thinking how nice it would be to go to Africa and have someone wash it for me.
Pouting today.
A great big peachy pout, dripping with wasted moments.

No comments: